Introduced in 1998, LAMP is a cluster of open source technologies for development of dynamic web applications. LAMP Architecture is all the technologies under one roof needed to develop rich and dynamic web applications, which includes
L- Linux Operating System
A- Apache Web Server
M- MySQL Relational Database Management System
P- Python/PHP scripting Language
The benefits of LAMP training include:
- Easy web development tool kit for beginners.
- For professional programmers it has advanced features.
- Includes web designing and development tools under one banner.
- Economical to use as it is free open source.
- Easy deployment.
- Stable and secure software environment with lesser bugs.
- Supports all available operating systems.
All this benefits have made LAMP the tool for most of the existing websites like Google, Wikipedia, Amazon and Wikimedia.
LAMP is an advanced, long-lasting web development package. Cegonsoft has mastered over the LAMP stack training over 12 years through which it has earned the place of the best Linux training institute in Bangalore. We have produced quality LAMP professionals and Linux developers in Bangalore. We have been recognized as the best Linux training institute in Bangalore because we provide the listed facilities-
- Up-to-date syllabus to meet industry standards.
- Free soft skills and aptitude training.
- Training schedule focusing on 60% Practical and 40% Theoretical sessions.
- Live Project experience and certification.
- 100% placement assistance through campus drives/job fairs/direct interviews.
LAMP training Course with one of the oldest and best PHP training institute in Bangalore is your first step to a successful career. To pursue this course you must be a:
- Fresher or Non-Fresher
- Job Hunter
- Looking for a career switch from Non IT to IT
- Candidate with academic back logs or career gaps
- Student pursuing or completed Diploma/ B.E/ BTech/ BCA/ MCA/ B.Sc (IT)/ M.Sc (IT)/ B.Sc (CS)/ M.Sc (CS)/ME/MTech/ I.S.M aiming for the Final Year Academic Projects.
The LAMP stack is based on open source products and includes all the components required to build dynamic web applications. These include:
→ Linux: An open source operating system.
→ Apache: A web server that is compatible with various operating systems such as Linux, UNIX, Windows, and Mac OS X etc.
→ MySQL: MySQL is one of the most popular open source relational database management systems.
→ PHP is an open source server side scripting language that can be used to develop a whole range of dynamic web applications.
LAMP Technology Advantage
→ LAMP is an open source Technology
→ LAMP is highly secured
→ LAMP runs on LINUX Operating System
→ The cost of acquisition of the LAMP stack is low as compared to other software architecture bundles.
→ Updates and improvements are available for the LAMP stack on a constant basis.
→ The users have great level of flexibility at their disposal as LAMP can run on a wide range of platforms.
→ The LAMP server stack possesses a lower bug density.