PHP was introduced in 1995 as an open source server-side scripting language. The PHP license is owned by the Zend Engine powered interpreter. As on 2014 records, PHP rules the open source market with 82% usage as a general purpose programming language used by web servers running on different platforms. PHP being a specialist CMS (content management system) in programming dynamic web pages, it was opted by more than 20 million internet domains. Leading web domains like Google, Yahoo!, Rediff, Facebook etc work on PHP. Software frameworks like Symfony, Yii Framework, Zend Framework etc have been developed using PHP.
PHP has gained popularity among developers because of the easy-to-learn facility it offers to beginners alongside the complex features that it provides to the advanced programmers. A recorded 240 million websites are functioning on PHP as of 2013. The LAMP architecture has further widened the applicability of PHP making it one of the most industrious fields of technology. MNCs combined with SMEs all prefer PHP because of its pros like
- Open Source and free software
- Speed, stability and security
- Support for multiple databases
- Runs on different operating systems
- Compatibility with all the available servers
- Easy to learn
PHP is a bonus for developers through all times. At Cegonsoft, we pioneer in this area of PHP training. As a premium PHP course training institute, not only do we bridge the gap between the candidates and the corporate which is technically termed as Resource Quality Gap (RQG) by providing the benefits of
- Up-to-date course of study to meet the industry specifications
- Free soft skills, aptitude and communication training.
- Training schedule based on 60% Practical and 40% Theoretical session.
- Live Project development assignment.
We also have placed our candidates in the PHP developer positions by providing 100% placement assistance within our huge client base through our active consultancy wing.
Who Can Undergo PHP Training?
Opting for training on PHP with one of the oldest PHP training institute in Bangalore is your first right decision to a successful career. This has opened the gateway for those who are:
- Job seekers/Job Hunters
- Fresher s or Non-Freshers
- Looking for a career switch from Non IT to IT
- Blocked with academic back logs or career gaps
- Students enrolled in Diploma/ B.E/ BTech/ BCA/ MCA/ B.Sc (IT)/ M.Sc (IT)/ B.Sc (CS)/ M.Sc (CS)/ME/MTech/ I.S.M aiming for the Final Year Academic Projects.
Why PHP From Cegonsoft?
→ Current Up-to-date Industry Curriculum
→ It is Fast, Stable and Secure.
→ Syllabus designed based on industry requirement and in consultation with clients’ requirement.
→ IT Training coupled with Rs. 5000/- + worth free communication, aptitude and soft skill classes.
→ With huge market experience Cegonsoft helps to bridge the resource quality gap (RQG) between Demand and supply.
→ In line with industry expectation our training is balanced with 60% Practical & 40% Theoretical Sessions.
→ Exposure to Job Oriented Projects for every student which gives additional booster to their technical knowledge.