Introduced in 1991, Python is an open source, high-level, general-purpose scripting language. It was designated as the programming language of the year consecutively in 2007 and 2010. As on 216, it still stands amongst the top ten programming languages. The reasons behind Python’s triumph are-
- Free and open source technology
- Easy to learn as compared to C/C++/Java
- Support for all the operating systems
- Automated Memory Management
- Easily extendible to C,C++ and Java
- Can be ported to Java Virtual Machine (JVM) or .NET Virtual Machine
- Easy way debugging for Python programs
- Can be used for non-scripting texts
- Can be packaged into stand alone executable programs
All these advantages make Python a fun development platform from small scale to large scale applications. Python’s profound qualities make it a choice among the hi-tech firms like Google and Yahoo! and other heavy-weight international organizations like NASA and European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN). Small and medium scale enterprises like Industrial Light & Magic (ILM) are also using Python. As per a report of January 2016, Python with a wide range of applicability has induced over 72000 packages. Cegonsoft provide the Python training in bangalore offered by 100% job assured with placement. we are also providing python courses with certified experts.
At Cegonsoft we have pioneered for over 12 years in Python training in Bangalore with live-project experience. Our success stories have earned us the position of the best Python training institute in Bangalore. Learning Python course at Cegonsoft, you are opting for training on Python programming with a premium training institute in Bangalore. This is the first right decision to your successful career because this has opened the gateway for those who are:
- Job Hunters
- Looking for a career switch from Non IT to IT
- Blocked by academic back logs or career gaps
- Pursuing Diploma/ B.E/ BTech/ BCA/ MCA/ B.Sc (IT)/ M.Sc (IT)/ B.Sc (CS)/ M.Sc (CS)/ME/MTech/ I.S.M aiming for the Final Year Academic Projects.