Software programming entered the IT sector as a separate division around the year 2000 to assure bug free programs and applications rectified in two stages, viz., Functionality testing to assure efficient functioning and Load or Performance testing to assure speed and load handling capacity of any application software. Manual or Automated testing methods are used to carry out Functionality testing while Load or Performance testing can be done only by automated testing tools. The most widely used software testing tools are Loadrunner , QTP and Selenium.
Selenium Training in Bangalore
With the ever expanding IT and ITES industries, the Software Testing sector is also growing rapidly. Especially being a core IT domain where even people from non-IT background can also step into, makes Software Testing profession a more sough after employment option. Summing up, the software testing profession is much in demand because of the following pros:
- Ample of available job opportunities
- Easy option for Non IT Background.
- Stable job and easy to learn.
- Quick career growth as a software testing professional.
Software testing is a permanent field of the IT industry. At Cegonsoft, over years we have produced and delivered the best and newest software training in Bangalore. We have been recognized as the best software training institute in Bangalore because we provide the listed facilities-
- Newest and best syllabus as per industry standards.
- Free soft skills, aptitude and communication training.
- Training schedule focusing on 60% Practical and 40% Theoretical sessions.
- Live Project development assignment followed by certification on successful completion.
- 100% placement assurance through campus drives/job fairs/direct interviews.
Who can undergo Training on Software Testing ?
We have lived up to our status and offered the best selenium training in Bangalore along with QTP and Load Runner training at our centre. Training with us in the software testing courses is the the gateway to success for those who are:
- Freshers or Non-Freshers
- Job Hunters
- Looking for a career switch from Non IT to IT
- Have academic back logs or career gaps
- Pursuing Diploma/ B.E/ BTech/ BCA/ MCA/ B.Sc (IT)/ M.Sc (IT)/ B.Sc (CS)/ M.Sc (CS)/ME/MTech/ I.S.M aiming for the Final Year Academic Projects.
Software Testing Advantage
Software Testing is to detect bugs in order to correct and uncover it. The scope of software testing includes executions in the code in various environments and also to examine the aspects of code – does the software do what it is supposed to do and function according to the specifications? As we move, we come across some questions such as “When to start testing?” and “When to stop testing?” It is recommended to start testing from the initial stages of the software development. ITES industries occupy a broad area of applications like BPO, KPO and other outsourcing firms plus content development, Statistic firms and Medical Transcription Analysis, Software Testing firms and many more.
Software Testing Advantage:
→ Job Opportunities is more in IT Field
→ Non IT Background can get into IT Field.
→ No need to learn structural knowledge like C++, Java, Dot Net.
→ 90% No Night Shifts and Stress Free.
→ Easy to get promotions within short period with an Appraisal.